ALLAH...
Please lend me some strength YA ALLAH..
Lend me strength to deal with every hardship in my life
Lend me strength so that I can still walk on this blessful world of Yours
Support me with Your mercy
for without You
I am NOTHING...
without You
I am very weak to stand on my own
Please bless me with Your love
for without it, I am LOST with no direction to follow
ALLAH
My life is nothing but shadows of pretends
and only Your blessings can give me light to view what is true...
ALLAH
Please bless my heart with peace
Vanish this pain and restlessness in me
Let my heart and soul be tied onto You
Let my mind think of nothing but You, virtue, and things that You bless
I pray for Your help and mercy
Stop me from holding on to something that is not mine
for it leads to nothing but only to deceive
ALLAH...
I accept my destiny as what is written by You
for You give nothing but the best
for You do not let me suffer beyond what is capable of me
for You are the only one who knows me best
for You never took anything from me
without replacing it with something greater beyond expectations
ALLAH
I put my whole faith in You
for only You can lead my way
and only You can save me from An-Nahr
ALLAH
The One who never leave and never gone..
To You, I turn
To You, I turn
My one and only SAVIOUR...
:)
:)

0 comments:
Post a Comment