Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
Okay, first thing first, it's been a while since I'd wrote an entry on this blog. Had a hard time finding some space for it :) but hey, at least I'M BACK! (yea.. i know no one cares...)
Just now I was trying to find latest songs from my favourite artist, DAVICHI. Yup, korean artists but hold it there! hold that perception right there~
'korean? seriously...'
'muzik korea2 ni pun dia dengar...'
'no way... not even a little bit... nope! not korean please!'
Come on, you guys (yea, i know not all of you think like what is stated above... hehe). Listening to korean music is not, i repeat, is NOT a CRIME. Dalam Islam pun kita diharuskan untuk berhibur sekali-sekala kan ;) tapi ehem.. kalau yang over the top sangat tu, ehem.. think by yourself ^^ Right! Back to the point, as I was scrolling down the screen, finally I found what I've been lookin for - ONE OF DAVICHI'S LATEST SONGS! I read the translation of the song (sia-sia la kan dengar lagu tak paham2 pun apa benda yang kita dengar tu)
'Tapi masalahnya, dengar lagu korea tu pun dah kira perkara lagha (sia-sia) la...'
Erm.. not really sure about what other people would think but in my opinion, selagi perkara tu tidak melalaikan yakni yo yo o sangat la kan dengar lagu korea sampai 5 waktu pun TER'miss', TERlupa, ehehem... tu yang agak bahaya sikit :) tapi kalau hiburan sekali sekala ni, tidak salah bagi AK.
Listening to this song made me think, kita sedia maklum yang Allah SWT ciptakan Adam dan Hawa yakni lelaki dan perempuan dalam keadaan yang cukup berbeza. Dapat dibuktikan dari segi saintifik. Struktur tulang, bentuk fizikal, daya kekuatan dan vagera3x~ But how about the ones which can't be proven scientifically and solidly, like........ FEELINGS... perhaps? The way a man loves and a woman loves, the way they deal with heartbreaks. The pain that they felt because of it. Are they the same? Or still, different? (dah mula dah trep2 dr.cinta). It's not like that people. I mean, my question involves fitrah (human nature) right? So there's nothing wrong with asking for something that I'd like to know ;)
Women do cry if they got hurt.... DO MEN CRY?
This is how women are: even if we break up,
We can’t easily love another person
Even if we are physically apart and can’t see the man,
Our hearts can’t let him go
We can’t easily love another person
Even if we are physically apart and can’t see the man,
Our hearts can’t let him go
Women are weak although we pretend to be strong
We can’t easily forget the memories and live on
Because we’re fools that can’t even erase his phone number yet
We can’t easily forget the memories and live on
Because we’re fools that can’t even erase his phone number yet
Because we want to hear his voice so badly
Because we want to see his face
We cry every day till our eyes get puffy
Because we want to see his face
We cry every day till our eyes get puffy
Do men cry too?
Do they hurt because of break ups too?
Do they cry inside because they crazily miss that other person?
It feels like I’m only in pain and I’m the only sad one
I want to ask, are you okay?
Do they hurt because of break ups too?
Do they cry inside because they crazily miss that other person?
It feels like I’m only in pain and I’m the only sad one
I want to ask, are you okay?
Because I ponder through all the memories
Because my lingering attachment overflows
My love still remains and I cry by myself
Because my lingering attachment overflows
My love still remains and I cry by myself
Do men cry too?
Do they hurt because of break ups too?
Do they cry inside because they crazily miss that other person?
It feels like I’m only in pain and I’m the only sad one
I want to ask, are you okay?
Do they hurt because of break ups too?
Do they cry inside because they crazily miss that other person?
It feels like I’m only in pain and I’m the only sad one
I want to ask, are you okay?
I thought I knew the best
About you, about your heart
But I know the least
About you, about your heart
But I know the least
There you go, the lyrics of the song. Thinking again, how incredible Allah is to design such mysteriously beautiful creation - HUMAN HEART. You'll never know what a person hides in his/her heart. You can guess, but you can never tell exactly what it is :) One thing about women, they are too good at hiding what hurts them (ok, maybe not all of us~) but by the time she can't stand it anymore, it'll burst into tears (usually). Sebab hati wanita ni kan diciptakan lembut, rapuh, mudah tersentuh (i admit). Tapi yang sedih2 tu, jangan lupa, ALLAH NEVER LEAVES :) maybe today He let us cry for the smile of unimaginable happiness which he will later bring to us, ONE DAY :) For sure. InsyaAllah.
YA ALLAH, if You let me share a small portion of my heart (which is Yours :)) with someone else, then let it be someone who is halal (with valid relationship - as in husband) for me. Aamiiin...
p/s: all that AK can say is, some of the lyrics - true. To a certain extent... SO, DO MEN CRY? anybody?
WASSALAM...

0 comments:
Post a Comment