"An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth...
If you live that way, this whole world will become blind.
All those people that are rude to you, it's because they're jealous, because you're so lucky.
So don't hate them.
Don't be mean to them and feel sorry for them.
Just promise me, you won't hate someone enought to ruin your life.
Once a person is born in this world,
the life is not even long enough to love each other, right?"
-I Hear Your Voice-
Hmm.... Never thought I could learn something from watching korean drama =_=' *ok, serious mode.
..........
..........
..........
They say, don't hold a grudge for too long. It will kill you in the end. Hating someone is tiring. Indeed. It is.
Therefore, I don't want to end up ruining the moments in my life for spending too much time on hating. The ending of everything due to hatred.... is just.... never good.
It's time, I should stop hating...
I realize that... life is too short to mourn for that hatred, that disappointment, that sadness, that pain... I once had.
It's time... to be happy again.
And start something new... :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment