BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM...
Sometimes, things are just too difficult to go through. And I don't think I have enough strength to withstand the obstacles. I'm just a normal human being. I am only HUMAN... and.... I do get HURT.
Tuesday, 11 March 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
unusually short,so unlikely... keep calm,..and..be....strong...kuatkan minda,..InshaAllah,..everything will turn out to be just perfect...optimism is the key..
i'm still trying.... something stops me from being all optimistic... but anyway, thanks for the advice Darth
Darth? haha..ohh,don't be mistaken...I'm not him..the one that frequently commented on your previous posts. saya cuma pemerhati yang baharu saja mengumpul 'keberanian'..untuk berkata-kata...though I've been following your blog for a while now...
yeah right... since when? agk jarang ada org yg bca blog posts along with all the comments.. n how come u know darth was the one who commented all my posts all this long? i never mentioned his name as darth before... so?? but if u prefer to be known as someone i just know, that's fine with me :) so, what's yr name then?
iya bah..ini aku..
si dia yang hatinya kau hancurkan
.ceh....hehe,insyaAllah,ada cutiku nanti,kita jumpa ek.
missing both of you so much...lepas Tuhan izinkan kita kumpul cukup duit,kita nak masuk meminang awak...boleh kan?
got point... we should meet... c haizat pn msti rndu ko suda tu... cni d kk kmi slalu kuar dgn dorg c azmi jk n c norman (if u knw him)... mybe bln 5 kta ble bt reunion rmai2 :)eh, bln 5 sda plk.. haha.. lol.. i mean cuti sem
emm,gambarmu..menarik...no,just you,..Nurshafawani...and me,"He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" and...that.....boy... just us,that'd be enough...oh,btw,kau dah ada yang punya? maksudku,apakah kamu sudah berteman?
do i look like someone who's already got married? n if u r talking about friends, yes, i got a lot... lots of them :)
haha,I'm just afraid that you are already taken, not that I really care, ohya, sementara aku cuba memenangi hatimu,tolong sampaikan padaku,sekiranya peluangku sudah tertutup sepenuhnya...itu sahaja ,sehingga ketemu lagi,...May the Force be with You...
u dont really care, but still u asked~~~ ok darth.... i dnt understand wht is it tht i hve, which make u still wait...
ya,aku pun selalu bertanya kepada diriku soalan yang sama,...I don't know,...aku mengaku,hatiku mahukan sesuatu..yang cuma ada pada dirimu,barangkali?...kau menenangkan aku,tingkahmu,peribadi..kelucuanmu. kau sempurna.. you succeeded in taming that demon inside of me,perhaps.. makna kewujudanmu bagiku.. sangat bernilai.. damn, I'm sitting,here, asking myself why am I putting so much of a risk.. telling you all this..I swear, I hate you...after all that happened,I cursed myself upon my own...accursed recklessness.. but, that goddamn flame of hope,it's still burning,even.....let's see if we are made for each other? until then,let's continue our journeys,you and me,we are walking the different path of life, should our life thread crossed,I will do my best to make you, as mine, truly,rightfully....until we meet again,sunshine..
Post a Comment