Friday, 5 April 2013

TETANUS, paku bertuah! / The Real Thing is...



BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM...

ALHAMDULILLAHI ROBBIL ALAMIN WASSALATU WASSSALAMU ALA ASYRAFIL ANBIYA IWAL MURSALIN, WA ALA ALIHI WASOHBIHI AJMAIN AMMA BA'DU...

Hari ni setelah berpuluh tahun selepas mendapatkan suntikan tetanus yang pertama dalam hidup, aku mendapatkan suntikan itu untuk kali keduanya. Hari ini.

Tangan masih lenguh lagi. Che... trep. Entah kenapa tetiba pulak paku tu merempat di tengah-tengah jalan Karamunsing tu dan menjadikan kakiku sebagai mangsa untuk ditembusi! Akhirnya terpaksa la dapatkan suntikan tetanus tu. Takut2 virus tu akan tersebar dan berlaku perkara yang tidak diingini. ALHAMDULILLAH ^__________^ Allah permudahkan segalanya.

Dapat bercuti di hujung minggu ni, harap2 aku dapat rehatkan otak yang 'hang' akibat berlakunya pemprosesan maklumat secara ekstrem disebabkan KKBI yang 'last minute' baru mau buat =.=' salah sendiri la tu kan... 

..............
..............
..............



"Rasanya kau ni selama-lamanya akan forever alone."

I've got no comment on this when people told me about it. Well, actually... Some?? comments maybe? 

Kalau Allah rasa lagi baik untuk aku forever alone, itulah jalan terbaik dan aku redha :)

Kalau Allah rasa sudah sampai masanya untuk aku perlukan seseorang, mesti Dia akan hantar lah jugak tu someone kan.

Tapi kalau ndak hantar2, mesti kena ganti dengan sesuatu yang lagi bagus.

Jadi aku ndak payah mau sibuk2 berfikir dan menunggu.

Jalani hidup seperti biasa. Don't worry, be happy ^_^

Plus, I don't think I need one.

Maybe don't deserve one. Hehe..... Ndak pa la... 

I am happy with what I have and could not ask for more from Him  because He will always give me what I need most even before I asked for it :)

So..... yes.... I am happy and feel blessed being given everything from the very first day I came to this world up till today and until the last day I breath... InsyaAllah... 

Biarlah orang kata aku forever alone. Because I know, the real thing is, I AM NEVER ALONE :) NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND.... THANK YOU ALLAH... for everything... It teaches me to become stronger (and i hope, wiser... haha) ^_________^

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Tetanus......no comment..

Forever alone......,what's the matter with you?? There are time when this so called '13' have a crush on you,and there's time,as you are about to get engaged not so long ago and now forever alone(this)?? Seriously? ....sorry,whatever it is...its not my business anyway(nak jadik penyibuk kejap,hehe)..

p.s bukan kau pernah ka dengan budak satu kelasku time menengah atas dulu??,kan kau selalu jumpa dia time rehat,aku masih ingat lagi,itupun kalau tidak silap ingat,at least kamu pernah la jugak,tidak macam saya ni,tiada pengalaman,entah macam mana la mau bahagiakan anak perempuan orang bila sudah kahwin nanti...adios

Wanie Amir said...

anyway, at least today is better than the past

Unknown said...

What?? What's the meaning of that? I don't seem to understand the concept of that cliche saying have to do with anything that I've posted before? U r wirdd...anyway,adios,dude,u blw ma maind...(speechless)...

p.s mulut ternganga bebrapa saat untuk proses......yup,thats retarded....I can't figure it out...whether the failure is on me,or that post....,adios.

Wanie Amir said...

it depends on how you think of it

Unknown said...

(ice cold)....Ok,hmm,it seems that.....ok,ok,ok...though I don't know what really are happening with your life,oh well,but I still not having a sublime idea about 'today is better than the past'(is it even an legitimate saying,well,idk),maybe,just maybe.....you had make a mistakes,and by realizing that,you've decided that this 'today' is 'better' than the/your 'past',sorry,not my place to question that 'geniusity' of yours,...fahamlah jugak 'level' kita ni tak setaraf,...baiklah..itu sahaja.
Semua yang baik itu datangnya dari Allah s.w.t,kalau ada silap dan salah,buruk itu dari saya sendiri...okay

p.s at least you don't have to be so cold-asses attitude towards me,I'm one of the friends that you have known since we're child,and I'm older than you,more seasoned at anything(includes cooking,which you're failing at),you could even know me way longer than everyone you're with now,...you could at least....adios. :)

Wanie Amir said...

ya... true... what u said is right... see, you got my point pun..

Unknown said...

Out of topic post,....hey,have you ever listened the song Magnificent by U2??? ,please,I beg you your time,ear,and manliness for a little moment to embrace this song,I'm begging(on bended knees,kissing your foot,....hehe,I'm kissing your foot,heaven,LOL),please,please,please

p.s if you ever listened to it,please speak your mind about it.. :)

Wanie Amir said...

ok, first of all, please stop being too overreacted like 'kissing yr foot' and all tht... its SCARY... 2nd, i tried to listen but bband hbs quota so xble bka utube... y? wht is it about?

Unknown said...

first of all,im not overreacted,im just spilling my mind,just at the same time imma doing grammatical errors,...its not scary,i mean,you know........2nd,the title 'Magnificent',speaks for itself,not a word,hands down,.....you have to figure it out yourself....... :)