Saturday, 26 October 2013

Once a LIAR, always a LIAR.




IT'S A FACT.





My sense of trust is GONE.
And I'm pretty sure it will NEVER come back.
Not to someone, not to anyone, not to everyone else.
I LOST it.
Just because of a simple LIE.
I thought you are the only person who won't lie to me.
My BIGGEST mistake is believing the fact that you WON'T lie to me.
It's good for me to know that you lied, so I know that I shouldn't trust you...
Or anyone else. EVER.
That's it.
I was about to trust you actually...
But then... YOU LIED.

p/s: Don't pay any attention to this. It's not important. Really, it's not.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

whoa..hmm..shit just got real in your life,isn't it?..but,I'm not sure why you are being sarcastic...

Wanie Amir said...

huh? what do you mean by being sarcastic?

Unknown said...

ya knaw..niggas be liek,bla..bla..bla..and,You,You,You,just liek some sheit relatet gunna reed tis krap,and be liek..ann thien.,realli its nut....wadahell,mah nigga..id ougtah be sarcrastice is'nti?... wheel damme..siriuslee...wun alwaize leeing to Sapa isn'te?? wo tat nigga be liek?? Ya buyfreend?? Shieet!! No,seriously,nampaknya kau ni selalu heartbroken dan kena ditipu,..pelik tapi benar..huh,dat me rant...

Wanie Amir said...

first of all, that guy is not my boyfriend. not my bestfriend but still, he is one of my friends. 2nd, i'm not heartnroken because its not that i like him, but i trust him. thereis a difference when you 'like' or you 'trust' somebody. i'm not heartbroken, i just feel betrayed. and yes, i always being lied on (stupid me~)so tht's y i decided just not to trust people anymore :)

Wanie Amir said...

easy to say, the feeling is like....... being backstabbed... by someone that I was about to trust.. well, since i feel betrayed so i guess maybe i already trust him... not almost

Unknown said...

whoa...guess my way of pirate can't trash you well enough eh?? Well,I'm not exactly implying that you're heartbroken or what,not because of this post,I guess it just that the fondness of implementing previous statements into another argument are the effective way to resolving or bla,bla,bla..men don't talk,we act.. hm,It seems that Shafa has lost her sense of humor..probably because of KKnism swag or shit,meh...goodbye,Stone Heart...pewww..

Once a Gunner,Always a Gunner...COYG.

Wanie Amir said...

u r rite.. i lost the 'old' me.... i guess so...

Unknown said...

its okay,its not like i give a damn...well shit,tidak guna kata penuh ke? Tsk...I also,..love to live dangerously,..adios.